Tuesday, May 6, 2008

going back to work

I realize it's been a week since my last post. We have been busy getting ready to get back to normal. We spent the weekend at the beach having a relaxing vacation. It was so nice to get away and not worry about home. We all needed to get away. So, we are all tan and we've finally gotten all the clothes washed. You know how it is when you go away, you come back and have to clean and wash and get everything situated. So it's situated.

Tomorrow I will go back to work and I am very excited to. I miss my co-workers and most of all my clients. You all have been so caring and supportive.

I have decided this is going to be a fight. This weekend when we were away, I didn't go to the gym or move like I have been. Man, I got pretty sore and stiff and just feeling awful. It wasn't until today that I have felt better. And it's because of the exercise that I can even get through the day. I told Nate, it would be much easier to ly on the couch and take some pain meds. I am going to have to fight my way through this. But if you know me at all, then you know I AM a fighter. Strong-willed, determined, and most of all so independent. There are certain things I can't do and I know that. So I will find a way to get through it.

Someone said to me yesterday, "just when you think you have it bad, you meet someone that has it a little worse". Yes, that is true. I am just thankful I am able to fight. There are people who can't. Like a good friend of mine. She can't fight because she has to be medicated to get through a day. And yes, she HAS to take medicine. It burdens me so. I know that if she were in my shoes she would do exactly what I am doing. So, I will not take for granted the health that I DO have. I love you girl.

So wish me well tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes.

"faith without works is dead"

No comments: