Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ugh:(

today has been hard. i am not feeling well. i was assured i would have these days, and that has proven to be true.

the symptoms today are fatigue, muscle aches, headache, ringing/swishing in my ears and head. there are a few more things but we'll stick to the ones i listed.

this is nothing i can't handle. my kids can tell. they gave me looks today. those looks. i can handle the symptoms..... what i can't handle is those looks. it simply breaks my heart:(

i called to order Chinese food and couldn't tell the lady my phone number. all that would come out was '9'. i was wanting to say the number i knew but could only say '9'. the number i gave her was 9999999.

i was off work sunday monday and today. hopefully i will have a better day tomorrow. i will go to work and get on with it.


2 comments:

lace1070 said...

Hoping you are feeling better soon. I soo wish I was in the medical field so I could find out why our brains go haywire when the barometric pressure is low or our CSF is blocked! Hugs ~ Lace

my life said...

sounds like you need a reassesment and a Pain Manament . take care