Wednesday, July 9, 2008

hello

Yesterday I ran three miles, today I ran three miles, and tomorrow I will run three miles. I am off on Friday. Saturday I will cross train, and Sunday is the long run.... I will run 7 miles. I am so enjoying this. I feel so strong! I just want to take a minute and Praise the Lord for getting me to this point. Man, as I sit here and read the blogs I have posted, I am amazed at the journey! Jesus, carried me in His arms.. and he is so Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am nothing without Him. I am so blessed. I want to glorify Him for everything that I am able to do. With every mile from now until forever I am so grateful to Him. He truly gives us the desires of out heart. If you're out there reading this and you have Chiari, please listen to me. It is not the end. There are so many websites and blogs and testimonials.... and so on, that tell you your life is practically over and you could be disabled tomorrow.... Don't Listen To It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is sooooooooo easy to listen to it. Just get up every morning and put both feet on the floor... do the best that you can, and I MEAN the BEST!!! Life is so short. Any of us can't predict tomorrow so live for Today!! and MOST importantly LIVE FOR JESUS!!!!! Without Him is nothing, With HIM is everything.

I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

BillyBob said...

You are an amazing Lady. Love Bobby, not the liver

Courtney said...

you are awesome! Thanks for your positive outlook because there is so much negativity on the internet regarding this condition.