Sunday, July 27, 2008

i love sunday school. its been years, like pretty much 15 or something since i have attended sunday school. been to church just about every sunday of my life, just not sunday school. and you know what? i like it. we are so blessed to have found this church family. the youth did the service tonight and yeah.... it was AMAZING! these kids are so bold and have such a heart for God! i cant wait to see what the Lord has planned for their future.

nate and i had a wonderful time at the beach with no kids. we acted like teenagers and were very lazy. we had tasty food and just slept on the beach for hours! we are home now... we missed our kids tremendously! the kids had a great time at grandmas, of course.... they went to kings dominion! they spent some good quality time with the grandparents.

so we're all refreshed and ready to prepare for the new school year. lots of school supplies, doctor appts, and of course we can not leave out Cheerleading Tryouts for Shendi... lots, lots to do!!!!

i am still running my heart out, or better yet, my legs off. tonight i ran 10miles, and so the total for the week is 20miles. next week it gets tougher, but i am up for it. i am doing well. one thing i have discovered you need not do if you have had brain surgery 4months ago is Bowling! Yes, i can run 10 miles but cannot bowl! oh after about the 15th time i rolled that 10lb ball i couldn't feel the left side of my face or neck.. so we won't be bowling i guess. whos got time to bowl anyway!!!!!!

just a note of praise!!!! i worship you Father for you are so Good!!! I love you with everything that I am and everything you have made me to be. Thank you:)

talk to you all another day, until then........................................

2 comments:

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaclyn said...

Kim,

I've just read all of your blogs and I am just amazed. I'm amazed that you have gone through what you have gone through and you are now planning to run a marathon! I'm amazed at all the support you received from your community! I'm just amazed and so inspired! You will be in my prayers, and I look forward to hearing about the rest of your journey. God bless you!

Jaclyn