Saturday, July 19, 2008

So who is this girl that has come back from church camp? I hardly recognize her. But she is an answer to prayer. It is so amazing to see your kids grow in the Lord. He has touched her heart so tenderly this week. She discovered a few of her spiritual gifts and is feeling them out. I am so grateful for her youth group and leaders. God has placed Shendi right where He wants her. I am so excited to see what He has planned next.

This week Nate and I are getting away together. Our kids are spending the week with Nate's parents. They have a fun time planned for them. Summer is going by so quickly. Its hard to believe my little David will be in Kindergarten in just a few weeks. Lela is fighting an ear infection. She's almost over it.

Today was my long run day. I ran 10 miles. Its the furthest I have ever run at one time. I may not be able to get out of bed in the morning:) Let's hope so, I don't want to miss church!

Until next time.........................

No comments: