Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hi. Well today I had a decent day, I guess. I worked and then transported shendi to all her social functions. Oh to be 13 again! I don't feel like typing too much tonight just want some chocolate. I will say that I love my kids. David said tonight," You love your kids don't you ma, you love the sweet sugar they give you." This was at 10pm rushing to pick up Shendi from her 2nd party today. I had the kids in their pajamas, blankets in the car, you know? I am sure David sensed my sleepy eyes...... Kids know more about was goes on than we think. I keep it together pretty well in front of them. Shendi does alot though. I envy her character. Underneath it all, she is quite the adult. I don't know what my life would be like without her. Her Awesome teacher sent home an essay she wrote about me. I will keep it forever! And little Lydia, well she keeps me warm when she climbs into my bed in the middle of the night. She always holds my hand when she's lying there. Did I mention, I love my kids?
Good night. Tomorrow is Meghans birthday party and we will spend time with the fam!

1 comment:

Nikki G said...

Our kids always seem to bring out the best in us and remind us why we press on the way we do. I am continuing to pray for you and have faith that Our Lord will bless you.

Love You,
Nikki