Monday, February 18, 2008

It's Monday. I expect great things this week. I worked today.... and I must say, "I love my job." I love making others feel and look their best! I just love being around people... sounds corny, yes? but i really do! On the physical side of things, I woke up cranky this morning. There was a thunderstorm at my house last night so Lydia was in the bed with me, of course, we didn't get much sleep. David wakes up at the crack of dawn (playing his guitar and whatever else he can make noise at). Shendi just sleeps on and on and on.... President's Day today so kids were out of school. I didn't feel too bad today... It's funny how I will feel fine and think to myself, I'm not sick, there's nothing wrong with me, and then WHAM a crazy sting of electricity will shoot from the back of my head over to my right eye. And then I think well, yes, there is something wrong with me. I enjoy getting to work so that I can relax and its comforting to know Nate is at home with the kids. My clients are awesome. Really, just wonderful. I have finally moved all in the new salon. Weird you might say but I take in everything around me. Like walking out to my car tonight, after work, it was just a beautiful night.... the air was crisp, wind was blowing, smelled like rain/spring, and the small town around me was just moving with people doing their normal Monday night routines.. I sat in my car, not with the doors locked, but with the door open just watching the cars go over the rr track, there was a tv flickering from a quaint house across the tracks and I felt content. This is where I'm supposed to be. Isn't it amazing how God decided a long time ago to put each of us in just the right spot, the right year, right where we were designed to be. I was created just for now, and you were too, and we are sharing it together. I think we just get way to busy just to sit with the door open and think about where we are. Where are you? I am just beginning to discover these great moments with the people around me. So this is a new life. A new outlook. I can't help but be excited tonight about the relationships and situations that I will enter into tomorrow and the next and so on.....God is so good.
and in honor of President's Day, I want to say thank you to George Bush... i just love that man! He reminds me of someone I know, you know, i just feel like I could call him up and say Hey whatcha' doing? anyway goodnight:)

No comments: