Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SURGERY

Neuro called today. They have already booked my brain surgery. He feels they need to get it done asap. March 11th I will go to Duke for a full day of pre-op things. Surgery will be the next day, March 12th. After the phone call I was in shock. I thought for sure they would continue to do blood patches. I was not expecting this at all. So I cried for a bit, in the bathroom at work, with Bethany. Bethany is one of the great people I work with. She prayed with me and when she prayed peace, Peace came and I was able to work through the evening. God knows what we need when we need it, huh? I am still thinking this all through. I will post maybe tomorrow.
Love you all.
oh, I am going to teach Nate how to do this blog so he can post daily to let you all know how things are going once we get to surgery.

Oh and on a better note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA, I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Still praying for you Kim. God is going to bring you through this. Continue to rest in His peace, knowing He is in charge.

Eph. 3:20