Thursday, April 24, 2008

......

okay... so i was wrong about the six girls being chosen to compete... there were more than that... i only type what i am told, however, Shendi did exceptionally well, as always. the group she ran with got 2 medals... and the girls team in total got second place and a big trophy to show for it.. it was all exciting!!!



i am doing great still. i am getting back in shape. melissa did my hair today and i feel complete!!! ha ha:) she shared some stories with me about the fundraiser she put together and we just are still amazed. my bestie is the bomb!!! :)



life is great. i am living each day to the best. i



love you all....

kim



a special thanks today to

Melissa

Bethany and all my co-peeps at the shop (can't wait to get back)

Nikki Capps, Tiffany Broughton, Bridget Johnson, Penny Ward, and Jenny Worley and I can't forget Maxine....:)

Connie Pilkington

Lindsay Pilkington

Carolyn Fields

Joan and Paul Shepard and kids

Joanna Chrismon

Hannah Naylor


and all those who I haven't gotten to yet thanks:)

No comments: