Thursday, April 17, 2008

What's Up People!!!!

Its been five weeks and I am feelin' great!!! I really feel great. I bought lots of Thank you notes today. So to all you hard workin' friends and family of mine, you will be receiving one soon!!!

Well we had a funeral for Wormy. He didn't make it. But the kids are excited that he is a Beautiful butterfly in heaven. It is so beautiful here, isn't it? I want to go to the beach so bad...... Shendi's birthday is on Monday. I can't believe she is going to be 13! Where in the world does the time go? She's having a big sleepover this weekend. The little ones are going to Grandma Jean's house. Nate and I get to stay here with 13 year old girls who love to stay up late. We are excited!!!! Lots of birthday cake, man I would love a piece right now....

I go to the surgeon in 2 weeks. I will be glad to be released!!! ha:) I did start driving again yesterday, Maybe that's why I feel so good! People, do not take driving for granted... there is something so invigorating about 'the windows rolled down and the radio up'. I started going to the gym..... I have been doing cardio, but no lifting of any sort until after I am cleared for the world... I can't wait to start living again... I feel as if I have a second chance to make the Best of it!!!!

I miss working.... counting down to getting all dressed up again and having adult conversations. Anyone wanting to book an appointment, go ahead and call. Starting Tuesday I am going to start booking. I love you guys!!!!

I will be seeing ya!
Karla, I hope your caterpillars are doing better than ours did!
Aunt Laney thanks for your sweet message I love you and miss you:)
Melissa, Kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bethany, I sent ya'll a message to your email... i hope you read it.. i can't wait to come and see you peeps.....
Mom, I love the dishes.. Very Beautiful
Kathy, I have clothes for Samuel....
Kristy, those cookies were the bomb!!!

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

Yeah! So glad to hear you are feeling alive again! It's great to hear of a successful chiari surgery! Hugs ~ Lace