Wednesday, April 9, 2008

wormy

Okay. I will post a picture of my head as soon as we get a camera working around here, maybe tomorrow. Today was pretty good. It was a rough start but turned out better. Nate is off tonight so it makes it so much easier on us all.

For all you SpongeBob fans or just parents whose kids are fans, I am sure you have seen the episode with "Wormy", the caterpillar who SpongeBob and Patrick become friends with. They don't realize it is a Caterpillar, of course. One morning they find that "Wormy" is gone and they find a Monster in the jar. In reality the Monster is a beautiful butterfly that the whole town, "Bikini Bottom," become frantically afraid of. At the end of course they find out what metamorphosis is, and that is that. Anyway my kids, (and myself) love this one and we have it recorded on DVR. You'll be happy to know that we have captured a caterpillar, named, you guessed it, "Wormy"! So today with all my spare time, I have researched how to create a suitable home for this caterpillar, what it will eat, and how it will pupate. Fun!!!!!!!!! I just checked on "Wormy" and he is O.K.

Sadly, or gladly (not sure), this is all I have to report today:) My pain is just directed to the surgery. I tried to do some stretching and rehab moves with the band, the other night. I thought I had done great until I got to my feet to walk around. I had a Wave of Nausea came that I hadn't had in some weeks. I am not sure what to make of it and when I go to the Dr. on the 29th I will find out more about it. As for now, I won't be doing that anymore. The walks are fine for now.

Thank you All for Everything!
Kim

1 comment:

Karla said...

hey kim! I have a whole pile of "wormy"'s in my class. We have a caterpillar "box" full of plants and what me and the class is calling caterpillar mush! What fun you will have with this. I get kind of grossed out myself but kids love that amazing kind of stuff! I don't know if I will see you Saturday or not--I am working the 3rd shift at the bbq and I you may not hang around that long! I hope to see you soon!

karla rea