Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thank you

Hi. Well I want to start off by thanking some folks. Nikki C. came yesterday and brought some home made vegetable soup and brownies! She also brought in dish after dish of frozen meals that her Sunday School class had prepared for us. So a Big Shout Out to Branch Chapel. What is still amazing to me is how total strangers take such good care of our needs. Not strangers anymore, friends! We will never be able to thank everyone for all the generous things you've done.

To all who are planning the fundraiser: I am still processing this. I told Melissa yesterday, that I feel so helpless! Like there is something I need to do to help you all, and of course she is not going to let me do that. And do you know why? Because she (Melissa ) is probably the most wonderful person on Earth.... I am going to tell you I have never seen anything like it. I am still gathering my thoughts about how dear she is and will compile it into a Special Post, just for her. I am not really even sure yet just How much is being done, and I can't wait to be surprised!!! You all are Amazing!!!!!! I love you.

I am feeling better today, not so down!!! How can i be down when I have so much to be thankful for!!!!!
kim

No comments: