Wednesday, April 2, 2008

3 weeks


It's been three weeks today. I am exhausted today, even though I am slowly getting stronger. My walks are getting longer each day. We had an exciting day. My inlaws bought me a tree in honor of my Mema. So my favorite tree is a Weeping Willow and we got a Corkscrew Weeping Willow. I can't wait to get it planted. It is so beautiful! We got it from a Nursery here in town. Johnathan Raynor owns the Nursery and I must say its the first thing we've purchased from anywhere other than Lowe's or whatever and Man, there Is a Difference! Nate is going to plant it in a couple days. It will soon get to growing!

Everyone has been so helpful. My thanks today are to Charlotte Hoyt who made us some homemade Chicken Salad and homemade Pimento Cheese and some cupcakes which we devoured. Johnathan and Tracy Raynor have been helping take Shendi to church. Mom and Kathy for helping with the kids. Melissa Stearn for helping out. All the phone calls and visits and Wow at the number of cards..... Just Amazing! I love you all. Sometimes I feel like I'm living someone's else's life but it will get better. Surreal.
I just watched Dolly Parton sing about Jesus on Americal Idol!! How bout' that? I am almost positive she did.
Thanks again
lacie thanks for your support:)

2 comments:

lace1070 said...

Dolly absolutely sang about Jesus last night on national TV ~ I just love that she has been true to herself and her love for the Lord shines through! My sister made me a healing mix before my surgery and put a Dolly song on my CD ~ Light of a Clear Blue Morning ~ by Dolly Parton ~ I had never heard it but love it now! The lyrics are so uplifting and healing. Hugs ~ Lace

lace1070 said...

Here's the Utube link for Dolly's performance on Idol ~ Jesus and Gravity ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM6_-kOdT0c

Hugs ~ Lace

PS ~ love the pic on your blog header ~