Friday, April 11, 2008

Sunshine today!

Well. Good Morning. It is an absolute beautiful day today. I am going to go for a walk, but before I do I want to tell you how excited I am about tomorrow! I just can't wait!

Good news. I didn't have any narcotics yesterday. I am not saying I won't ever have another one, but for now I am okay. Yesterday was the first day I haven't had one since, wow, like 3 months or more. I am taking Motrin for pain. Anyhow I know you all are praying and I wanted to share so that you know your prayers are effective. Your prayers are what have gotten me through this. Nate and I were talking about the day after surgery. My NSG came in and couldn't believe I was up walking around. This man had performed, I think it was, a thousand of these surgeries. And in my hospital room, he said patients normally stay in the bed that entire first day after surgery. He doesn't know me and he doesn't know All the prayers I have pushing me up! I can't wait to see him on the 29th to show him the Power of Prayer!

Have a Wonderful day, and Remember to make A memory!!
Kim

1 comment:

lace1070 said...

How awesome that you are off of narcotics! It's amazing the power of prayer and the power of the body to heal itself. Hugs ~ Lace