Monday, March 10, 2008

Almost here and almost there.

So, I have my clock set for 4:30am. You know I got to fix my hair. LOL! I won't be able to fix it for awhile after they zip my head back up. In the Chiarian community, "zipperhead" is the nickname for those that have had decompression surgery. A special thanks to Bethany who brought me her bandannas. I don't think I can pull "the look" off like she can, but I will try. Some lipstick should do the trick.



The hardest thing so far was to put my kids to bed. I won't see them in the morning so it was sad for me. I know I will not see them for a few days and will miss them terribly. My precious children........ We had a great time eating out tonight. We had Andy's... cheesesteak subs, chili-cheese fries, hot dogs, milkshakes, oh yeah.... I am eating everything in site. We visited with mom and Aunt Laney, and then Nate, the kids and I went for a walk. Bath time, story time, and I painted Lela's toenails and fingernails. Shendi said Goodbye to the laptop for a week, (it's going with us. David just wanted to cuddle with his "Sweet Mother." I know, but seriously that's what he calls me and it is oh so dear.



Mema hasn't passed yet, but it is soon approaching. I think she may go when I'm having surgery. When she could understand me days ago, I told her if she got there before my surgery to make sure God knew what was going on with me:) I can just imagine. Either way she will see her Father. And, yes, I know He knows everything. Pray He will go ahead and take her Now. I hate that she's like this. Pray.



Our anniversary is tomorrow, in like 10minutes. Eight years and we have soooo much to show for it! Nate is sleeping. I must do the same!!! Maybe I can post tomorrow once I know what the Heck is going on!!!!



Love you all so much.....

Love you Nate

Kimberly



Make a Memory!!!! or two

1 comment:

Jo Anna said...

Kim:
Please know that prayers are going up for you now & in the coming days. Hope everything goes well w/ your surgery & I will be thinking of you. You are a child of God & He is going to look over you. May his peace surrond you & a sense of calmness wash over you today & tomorrow. I said it earlier & to everyone that I tell about you -- YOU ARE AN AMAZING WOMAN!! You have such a trooper & have continue to smile throughout all of this.

See ya soon.
Jo Anna


10 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice.

11 Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

12 Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced,

1 Chronicles 16:10-12 (NIV)