Monday, March 10, 2008

THOUGHTS OF A LOVING HUSBAND


THOUGHTS OF A LOVING HUSBAND







TO MY LOVING WIFE,


I HAVE LOVED YOU FROM THE VERY BEGINING AND EACH DAY I GROW CLOSER TO YOU. I HAVE MADE MY PRAYERS AND SUPPLICATIONS KNOWN TO GOD WITH THANKSGIVING, THAT HE WILL BE THE DOCTORS HANDS AND MINDS. THIS PAST YEAR HAS BEEN A YEAR OF THE LOCUSTS, BUT ALWAYS AFTER A STORM WE ARE BLESSED TO SEE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE. THE WORD THAT COMES TO MIND IS NUMBERS 6:24-26. "THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU AND MAY HE SHINE HIS GLORIOUS FACE UPON YOU AND BE GRACIOUS TO YOU. MAY THE LORD TURN HIS FACE TOWARD YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE". THIS PEACE FROM GOD WE CAN NOT UNDERSTAND, BUT WE KNOW THROUGH JESUS CHRIST WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS. GOD WILL RESTORE WHAT THE LOCUSTS HAVE DESTORYED. GOD WILL BRING YOU WHOLE AGIAN FOR HIS NAME SAKE. FOR HIS NAME IS JEHOVAH ROPHE: THE LORD WHO HEALS. MAY HE BE JUST THAT IN THE FULLEST MEANING OF HIS NAME FOR YOU AND THOSE WHOM YOU LOVE AND TRUST.





YOUR LOVING HUSBAND, NATE

2 comments:

andrea201219 said...

Kim this is andrea, it looks and sounds to me u have the best support around! i am thinking of you so much and praying as hard as I can. I know that you will be taken care of in HIS hands throughout all of this. you have been the most wonderful person to me and been there when i needed to talk! Just let everyone know if you or nate or the kids need any thing im just a phone call away. I LOVE YOU! andrea

Unknown said...

Kim,
I am praying for you and I know God is watching over you. You have a wonderful family and I know they are taking care of you. I am here for you and I love you.

Joan