Saturday, March 8, 2008

Fundraiser for Kim

Hello everyone, my name is Melissa Stephenson and I am a friend of Kim and a former co-worker at Salon on Third. I want to reach out to all of you who love Kim as much as I do and support me in an fundraiser for Kim and Nate. We need all the support and donations available....I am going to be gathering information on how much we need to have Bar-B-Q plates with slaw, potatoes, hushpuppies, and cake. I am working hard on finding people to donate food, supplies, and their time to help me sell the tickets for plates. I am asking you to help me make Nate and Kim's life easier thru this hard time. While Kim is out of work and at home recuperating from her surgery I want us to do all that we can to make this a successful fundraiser and to enrich our lives with the love and kindness that comes with helping someone you love and think the world of. Please email me if you are interested in helping with this and pass it along to friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors. I know we can make this work for Kim and Nate and the faster I get feedback from you I can get started with all the details. My email is mom2haley@earthlink.net and my phone number is 919-427-4379. Thank you, Melissa Stephenson

No comments: